2018 training sessions (French only)Héloïse Bacoux
Find out about our training sessions here:
DBA Oracle I
November 12 to 16 – Sophia Antipolis
Fundamental principles of Oracle databases’ administration.
Prerequisites: basic knowledge in SQL and PL/SQL, and in operating systems (filling system, memory, process).
- Setting up and managing an Oracle database;
- Database architecture and components, understanding the interaction between the different elements;
- Performance monitoring, security, users management and backup and recovery tools.
The additional training DBA Oracle II is set for the end of January 2019.
Oracle Tuning & 18C News
November 20 to 23 – Aix-en-Provence
Prerequisites: good knowledge and experience on Oracle databases.
- Pluggable Databases (concept, migration to CDB-database);
- Database Tuning (how to analyse the database’s performances and manipulate the parameters);
- Oracle Database 18c (overview);
- Migration from 12c to 18c (use case).
PostgreSQL Architecture & Operation
December 12 to 14
Prerequisites: basic knowledge of Linux (basic operations, file edition, etc.) ; previous experience of RDBMS support.
- Activity log management;
- Security management;
- Administrating a PostgreSQL database (Import and export logistics, Cold backups, Hot backups);
- Backup and recovery;
- Logical organization (Databases, Schemas and search_path);
- Transactions with PostgreSQL (ACID standard, insulation levels).
We organize several training sessions throughout the year in our Sophia Antipolis and Aix-en-Provence offices. We are experts on a broad range of database technologies (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra…) and can provide on-demand trainings.
If you want to learn more about our training sessions, contact us.